It's time for a fun new contest! For the first time ever, I'm excited to announce... the CorgiPals Corgi Talent Show! This contest will be conducted using videos that you record of your Corgi(s) demonstrating his/her/their special talents! Does your Corgi sing? Dance? Paint? We want you to share those talents with the world!
- All entries will be uploaded to YouTube. You can either upload the video yourself and email the link to us, OR email the video to us and give us permission to upload the video for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When shooting your video you MUST display something with the word CorgiPals on it somewhere, if only briefly. This is so people can't cheat and steal videos off the internet. Videos that do not display CorgiPals somewhere will be automatically disqualified. Doesn't have to be fancy. Writing it on a sticky note or piece of paper will do.
- YOU must own the rights to the videos you submit.
- Limit one video per dog or group of dogs.
- Corgis only please. Other dogs may be present, but judging will be based on the Corgi's talents.
- People may be present in the video to coach the Corgis, but please keep in mind that this video will be on YouTube.
- Videos must be one minute or less in length.
- When emailing your video, please include the names of all dogs, their people, and the tricks they will be performing.
- All entries must be received by Saturday, June 8, 2013.
- This contest is open to any Corgi on the planet! Sorry, Space Corgis. Maybe next time.
THE VOTING PROCESS
- Five finalists will be selected and posted for voting.
- Three winners will be selected: First, Second, and Third Prize.
- The voting period will run for one week, June 9 through June 15, 2013.
- You may vote for up to 3 entries.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, June 16, 2013.
FIRST PRIZE: A custom CorgiPals Hat, Keychain, and PetSmart prize pack ($30 value, items to be determined based on the winning dog's preference)
SECOND PRIZE: A custom CorgiPals Hat, Keychain, and PetSmart prize pack ($15 value, items to be determined based on the winning dog's preference)
THIRD PRIZE: A custom CorgiPals Hat and Keychain
As always, feel free to email me with questions. The most important thing is to be creative and HAVE FUN!